The Totalpower 500 possesses the very latest in lightweight portable lithium power-inverter technology.
L 260mm x H 196mm x W 200mm
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £106.66 with what's this?
Orders placed after 1pm will be shipped the following business day on a 24-hour tracked service.
- 12v, AC mains and solar power
- Smart lithium inverter 500w (40amp) power bank
- Wireless charging
- 2 jack amps
- 12v socket
- 4x USV ports, 2 with fast charge
- Type c socket
- 300w pure sine wave inverter with 2x AC mains sockets
- Bright 3-setting torch
- Smart LED screen display
- Power indicator
- FREE MC4 solar connector
- FREE 12v lead and AC mains power lead included
- Approximately 6 hours to charge on 12v
- Approximately 7 hours to charge on AC mains
- Approximately 7 hours to charge on solar in full sunshine
- Rated Output Power: 300W
- Peak Output Power: 600W
- Length: 260mm
- Width: 200mm
- Height: 196mm
- Weight: 6.5kg
- 24-month warranty
- FREE return postage in the rare event of any warranty work required
- Despatched to you next business day from our UK base (excluding remote locations) for orders placed before 1pm
- LCD battery display indicates charge level, there are 5 segments of the battery, approximating 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, 100% of capacity
- The Totalpower 500 would run the Totalfreeze range for approximately 30-50 hours
- The Totalpower 500 would run the Totalcool 3000 for approximately 50-100 hours speed dependant
The Totalpower 500 possesses the very latest in lightweight portable lithium power-inverter technology. You’ll find the highest quality components and ergonomic design with features such as 1 x 12-volt socket, 4 x USB sockets, 1 x micro USB, 2 x inverter AC mains power sockets, wireless charging, fast charge, solar charging, an ultra-bright torch and a smart use digital LCD display.
Perfect for powering the Totalfreeze range (40-50 hours), the Totalcool 3000 cooling system (23-125 hours), laptops, mobile phones and even low power AC mains appliances such as TVs, power tools, hair straighteners and much more.
Looking for product accessories?
We have a range of accessories which sit alongside our Totalfreeze range dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse pharetra diam in urna auctor, a vestibulum justo fringilla. Vivamus et purus dolor. Etiam sit amet aliquet diam, nec sagittis nisi. Morbi quis dictum nisl.
Can you charge the Totalpower 500 in your car and how long does it take?
Yes, it takes around 10 -11 hours on a standard 48-watt 12 volt cigarette lighter socket.
Can you charge the Totalpower 500 with a solar panel?
Yes, you need a 100 watt – 120 watt solar panel and it would take 10 -11 hours in full sunshine. 1.5m MC4 cables have been provided which plug into most solar panels.
Can I use a mains powered hair dryer or fan heater?
No, the max power that can be used in the AC mains sockets is 300 watts so things like fan heater and aircon systems are too power hungry. You can run low power mains devices such as laptops, LED lights some power tools etc. The Totalfreeze range would last over 8 hours and the Totalcool 3000 over 50 hours depending on fan speed.
What is the difference between the Totalpower 500 and cheaper models?
The Totalpower 500 uses Lithium-Ion cells most lower end battery banks use lithium – Polymer which are far less efficient.
How much does the Totalpower 500 weigh?
It weighs 6.5kg.
What is the charge cycle life span of the Totalpower 500?
Over 1000 hours.