Portable, customisable and foldable 100W solar panel designed for outdoor use. This model can be used to power and charge many devices including the Totalpower 144 and 500 models.
Folded Dimensions: L 300mm x H 425mm x D 45mm
Expanded Dimensions: L 1500mm x H 425mm x D 5mm
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £53.33 with what's this?
Orders placed after 1pm will be shipped the following business day on a 24-hour tracked service.
- Latest in portable and foldable solar technology
- Boasts sun power cells
- Water resistant
- Built to use outdoors or on the dash of your vehicle
- Packs down into itself
- USB socket for direct charging
- Type C socket for direct charging
- Designed to charge the Totalpower range
- Maximum Power (Pmp): 100W
- Power Tolerance: 0~+5%
- Cell Efficency: >=23.5%
- Output Voltage: 18V (16.8V)
- Maximum Output Current: 6.4A
- Cable: 3000mm
- Output Port 1: USB-C: PD 60W
- Output Port 2: USB-A: QC3.0 24W
- Output Port 3: DC: 18V
- Folded Dimensions: L/W/H: 300 x 425 x 45mm
- Unfolded Dimensions: L/W/H: 1500 x 425 x 5mm
- Weight: 3.6kg
- 24-month warranty
- FREE return postage in the rare event of any warranty work required
- Despatched to you next business day from our UK base (excluding remote locations) for orders placed before 1pm
- Front Surface: PET
- Back Contact: Fibre glass / PET
- Lamination: Waterproof cloth
How do I charge my Totalpower 144 or 500 with the Totalsolar 100?
Simple. The 3m 5.5x2.1mm adapter lead plugs directly in to the INPUT port found at the rear of the TP500 or the IN found on the end of the TP144. You’ll need to use the yellow connector for the TP500 and white connector for the TP144.
How long will it take to charge the Totalpower 500?
In full sunshine you will be putting around 80 watts an hour back into the battery so around 8 hours. Obviously the less sun you have, the longer the charge.
How long will it take to charge the Totalpower 144?
In full sunshine you will be putting around 80 watts an hour back into the battery so around 4 hours. Obviously the less sun you have, the longer the charge.
What is the difference between the Totalsolar 100 and cheaper models online?
The main difference is quality and efficiency. Cheaper models will state they are 100 watt but will not give you the efficiency you need to charge things like the Totalpower range, which the Totalsolar 100 is designed to do. Also, the Totalsolar uses sun power cells which are the best in the industry. Also, most solars have a 1 year warranty and the Totalsolar has a 2 year warranty.
How much does the Totalsolar 100 weigh?