Introducing the all new Totalfreeze 35. Part of the Totalcool range of portable 12v/24v and mains power compressor fridge freezers.
D 690mm x W 345mm x H 382mm
D 492mm x W 261mm x H 288mm
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £71.50 with what's this?
Orders placed after 1pm will be shipped the following business day on a 24-hour tracked service.
- 12v, 24v and AC mains power
- Latest in compressor cooling technology
- Ultra-energy efficient with low current draw
- Eco setting
- Intermittent compressor technology
- Built in battery protection system with automatic cut off
- Dual Zone fridge and freezer
- Lightweight, strong and durable
- Easy to use smart LED control system
- Android and IOS Application for easy management
- Re-enforced exterior with cup holders
- FREE 3.5m 12v lead and 1.5m AC mains power lead included
- Will stay at desired temperature for up-to 8 hours unplugged
- Uses only 30 – 40 watts / 2.5 – 3.3 Amps
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to +20ºC
- The built-in battery protection system will automatically cut off the unit at 9.5 volts, always leaving you with enough power to start your engine
- Dependant upon battery size, mode setting and ambient temperature the Totalfreeze range will run off a car battery for around 25-30 on average
- Dependent upon battery size, mode setting and ambient temperature the Totalfreeze range will run off a caravan/motorhome battery for around 40-60 hours on average
- Only takes around 20-30 minutes to reach -20 degrees
- The Totalfreeze range will run off our Totalpower 144 for around 5 hours at -20 depending on mode setting ambient temperature
- The Totalfreeze range will run off the Totalpower 500 for 30-50 hours depending on the mode setting and ambient temperature
- Very low noise at only 42dB
- Depth: 690mm
- Width: 345mm
- Height: 382mm
- Net Weight: 14.0kg
- 24-month warranty
- FREE return postage in the rare event of any warranty work required
- Despatched to you next business day from our UK base (excluding remote locations) for orders placed before 1pm
- The application can be found on any android and IOS device by typing in ‘TOTALFREEZE’
- Material: PP / ABS
The new Totalfreeze range uses the latest cooling technology and features. Manufactured from the highest quality components, the Totalfreeze range is lightweight, robust and beautifully designed, with an exceptionally low current draw at only 30-40 watts.
Perfect for days at the beach, fishing trips or as an extra fridge-freezer in the caravan, motorhome, boat or wherever you see fit!
Looking for product accessories?
We have a range of accessories which sit alongside our Totalfreeze range dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse pharetra diam in urna auctor, a vestibulum justo fringilla. Vivamus et purus dolor. Etiam sit amet aliquet diam, nec sagittis nisi. Morbi quis dictum nisl.
Will the Totalfreeze run my battery flat?
No, the unit has a built-in battery protection system that will cut out at 9.5 volts always leaving you enough power to start the engine.
How long will the Totalfreeze run on a caravan / motorhome battery?
Depending on the size of the battery and the setting around 20 – 30 hours on average.
How long will the Totalfreeze run on my car battery?
Again, depending on the size of the battery and the mode setting around 12 – 15 hours on average.
(The above can be worked out by dividing the wattage of the battery by the wattage used per hour. A 600-watt battery divided by 45 watts an hour would last 13.3 hours).
How long will the Totalfreeze run off the Totalpower 144?
Around 3 - 4 hours depending on mode setting ambient temperature.
How long will the Totalfreeze run off the Totalpower 500?
Around 18 – 24 hours depending on the mode setting and ambient temperature.
How long will it take for the Totalfreeze to reach -20 degrees?
Around 20 – 30 minutes depending on ambient temperature.
Does it matter how how the ambient temperature is?
No, the compressor will just work harder to reach the desired temperature and may take slightly longer.
Is the Totalfreeze noisy?
No and the compressor works intermittently so when the compressor is not on there is no sound at all.
How much does the Totalfreeze 35 weigh?
The Totalfreeze 35 weighs 14kg.
Is the Totalfreeze 35 tough?
Yes it is made out of the highest quality polypropylene.
How long will the Totalfreeze stay cold once unplugged?
Up to an unbelievable 8 hours depending on the ambient temperature.